my photography

Thursday, April 9, 2015

I am really a novice photographer but I've had a lot of fun with it over the years. I wanted to share my photography portfolio blog here because it really has been taking up most of my meager spare time these past couple years. I've even been asked to do a number of portraits professionally of some of the other expat families here. I've really enjoyed that - the kids are so fun! But I also really love scenic photography and would like more practice with editorial-style photos. Anyways, if you like cute kids or pretty mountains, check it out: http://asphotographyportfolio.blogspot.jp/


I actually take an insane amount of photos - so I'm always looking back at some personal favorites and posting them. I decided it was finally time to put them all in one spot! Hope you like them, thank you!
Parnassus said...

Hello Ann, It was a real treat going through all of your photographs--the scenery was beautiful and the kids were adorable. You skills are quite professional, a fact of which we had more than a sneaking suspicion from your blog photos.
--Jim

ArchitectDesign™ said...

the scenery shots are gorgeous but the portraits are so personal. You've done such a great job capturing their personality -really great! Thats no mere novice's work!!