around kyoto, part one

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I have been organizing my photos and there were a few more beautiful shots from around town that I wanted to share. Enjoy!







One fancy pup.


Small public park, this has been a park site since the 1500's, if memory serves.



Photos by me, please credit if you share, thanks!!
ArchitectDesign™ said...

so beautiful and so clean!

Parnassus said...

Hello Ann, Seeking out scenes like these is what makes it rewarding to live in a foreign country.
--Jim

Lord Cowell said...

Hi Ann,

Do you know the name of the plant in the first photo with the bee? Would it be Griselinia? It is very attractive.

Ann said...

Hello,
I'm not sure but my first thought was that it was Viburnum tinus. It was a very large shrub, covered in bees and butterflies - I would love to plant one myself.