kyoto - a preview

Saturday, May 31, 2014

I've been on the road so not much blogging. I'm just not one of those connected people with instagram or smart phones. While it does make blogging a little more work, I like it that way. Call me crazy but have you ever had dinner with someone who didn't look up from their phone? I have! But then, you would miss this:


I know, I'm possibly the last person to hold out on being fully connected 24-7. But I did take some photos with my real camera - okay technically that's digital too. I'm sorting through over 700 but for starters, here's a preview from Kyoto. Architectural and gardening overload pending...

photos by me, please credit if you're sharing - thanks!
Parnassus said...

Hi Ann, I agree with you about being "too connected". Often I forget to use my camera even when I have it with me.

Will be looking forward to seeing more of your photos.
--Jim