california cool colors

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Even though I'm super busy tending to our baby girl these days, I've got a couple projects underway just for fun. Friends on both coasts are planting roots and I am helping rework their real estate purchases. I'm not a professional but I'm having fun working on these really amazing spaces. The first is a classic San Diego house with soaring two story ceilings and Mediterranean iron railings but they wanted to go in a fresh direction. For a new family of three that recently relocated from Boston, here's some of the ideas that have been inspiring us:

Moth Design


classic kitchen featured in Style at Home
 

mydesigndump.blogspot.com
 
inspirationfordecoration.blogspot.com

Moth Design

http://theaestate.tumblr.com/post/22118397841

http://www.hillarythomas.com/

Bill and Giuliana's son's nursery

decorpad.com

My favorite thing about doing spaces with friends is accommodating their tastes and making them a home.



Parnassus said...

Hello Ann, I was quite taken with that triptych of the octopus, although I did think it a little odd for a nursery. I also liked the wooden-legged lamp in that room.