a shower

Friday, September 28, 2012

Some expat friends are hosting a small shower for me this weekend. I'm very excited and I can't wait to see what they've come up with, they're so creative. Speaking of parties for little ones, have you seen this adorable first birthday Martha Stewart did for her granddaughter? So sweet and pure.


Source: lilsugar.com via Ann on Pinterest
Woodside Park said...

Yes, I loved this shower from Martha Stewart. Very tasteful, charming and cute. All the marzipan animals are adorable.
Have fun!
Loi

Parnassus said...

Hi Ann, I sure your baby shower will be wonderful, and will inspire your friends to do their utmost. In the photo, those are the kind of cute-but-unusual stuffed animals I was referring to.

Mrs. Limestone said...

Oh how pretty. I somehow missed this MS aricle. Hope you have a wonderful shower.