boys room

Friday, March 30, 2012

Cote de Texas is a blog I've been reading for ages. And with the arrival of another nephew this week, I have been admiring the recent Houston real estate listing that had just so many adorable, simple boys rooms. And the last one is from another home but I thought they incorporated such a unique bunk bed so well without looking saccharine. So glad she shared!





Parnassus said...

These are a good start, but frankly they are way too sterile--I see the decorator in them, but not the kid.

My brother and I had a fun room growing up--one whole wall was covered with cork. Not only could we pin things to it, but the whole thing made a great (and safe) dart-board.
--Road to Parnassus

Ann said...

That sounds neat! Good point, I see these rooms as the start, before the toys and art and such. I guess we have to keep in mind they're still blank canvases for a real estate listing :)

Woodside Park said...

I love bunk beds! They are fun for boys and girls. I'd love to see a boy's room done up in grays or greeny-blue, rather than the typical blue. Thanks for sharing these photos :-)

Ann said...

I love blue greens which would be gorgeous, especially with greyed wood. Although I'm tired of the really pale porcelain blue, a deep true Delft or Wedgwood blue would be pretty. I partially say this because I'm having some pillows made for a guest room in a similar shade of Wedgwood blue for my greyed wood daybed ;)